Happy Friday! This week I was feeling a little bit crafty and the warm weather has me anxious to entertain. Here are some of my favourite posts from around the web. I hope you enjoy!
- How About Orange shows you how to make some simple paper berries
- Ez's Tutorial Tuesday features a simple and stylish paper flower how-to
-Via Craft:, a sweet paper cutting tutorial by Skinny laMinx
- Simple suggestions for a sweet ice cream social (featuring one of our stacy claire boyd invitations)
- HWTM on Simply Stated shows you how to decorate your table top for a tropical Zen Theme
- I spotted this BEAUTIFUL tabletop for a rehearsal dinner (by Monique Lhuillier!!!) on head of the table and fell in love
- Chic and practical, these modern doilies make sophisticated look simple