Yay! Happy 25th post-iversary / 6 month blog-iversary for Wedding Wednesday!!! Last week Rebecca of Tastefully Entertaining and I announced we would be hosting an online party and we want all of you to participate! Here is my inspiration board for this week's theme - a festive wedding featuring shades of blue.
- I love the sash on this smiling bride [via perfectbound]
- We started with this Vera Wang invitation which inspired us with it's blue hues and lacy liner
- The look and texture of these tissue paper poms are sure to lend a whimsical air to your event
- J Crew always has the best dresses for the bridal party [via junebug]
- delphiniums make an elegant floral for the tabletop
- The low lighting of this gaslight wedding from tiffany cannis creates an intimate atmosphere
- Put on your blue suede peep toe shoes and dance the blues away
- Sip a Blueprint Martini in honor of the event (and the late, great publication)
- A handmade lace bowl would be a lovely alternative to the gift card box
- Oh, I suppose I am a little partial to this envelope seating card arrangement
- Spotted on bellavita, this white dress with blue overlay is calling my name
- The delicate designs on this lacework cake reminded me of the doily-like motif on the envelope
- I think this handmade ring bearer pillow is too perfect
- Noisemakers are a fun alternative to confetti when sending off the happy couple
- A pretty bouquet group from tiffany cannis
- It's not a precious stone, but I still like this silver and rose gold inlaid ring
- A monogrammed guest book adds a personal touch to the reception
- whichgoose makes incredibly beautiful and romantic headbands like the one shown
Here is a taste of Rebecca's inspiration board. Her dramatic navy inspiration board is just breathtaking!
Don't forget! We will be posting inspiration boards from our readers and special guests on both The Finer Things and Tastefully Entertaining throughout the day. We will also be revealing our prizes for our readers and contributors so stay tuned! If you've created an inspiration board for the event, please email us or comment with a link to your blog so we can share the love!
Don't forget, you can comment on any of the posts today - including this one - for your chance to WIN!