Phew! Sorry for the lack of posts there, readers. I'm back in action for today's Wedding Wednesday! This week, Rebecca and I selected a lovely fuchsia and green invitation from Prentiss Douthit to inspire us. Our palate of green and pink with touches of orange and brown just perfect for a beautiful bridal shower.
- I had a hard time selecting tabletops for this one - I found so many great options like this bright pink table with a simple centerpiece and this crisp white table with pink and brown stripes
- Of course, you'll need a flirty pink drink
- Show off your bold palate with some delicious cupcakes
- For sweets that double as decor, set up a small candy bar
- I love the touches of orange in this bouquet. Don't be afraid to play your palate by adding a tertiary to the mix
- A fanciful floral pattern is oh-so inviting
- Light up your event with some decorative shades like these hanging garland lights [via Artfool]
- This pretty pink dress creates a "party-perfect silhouette"
Be sure to stop by Tastefully Entertaining for some of her stunning selections. Here's a sneak peak of two of my favourite things:
PS. Thank you to everyone who participated in our 6 month / 25 postiversary celebration. Entries are now closed and we will be announcing the winners very soon!