Welcome once more to Wedding Wednesday where Rebecca and I take one invitation and create inspiration boards for a variety of wedding-related events. This week, we selected a lovely pink and brown wedding invitation from Checkerboard for our inspiration.
- I am smitten with this Adrianna Papell Grecian Halter Gown. There's just something about pink and gold that I love!
- Neapolitan Ice Cream is a fun and appropriate dessert for the occasion
- A pretty pink table top from Martha
- The brown ribbons and floral touches make this cake oh-so appetizing
- The brown sashes on these chair coverings mirror the sash on the invitation
- Chocolate dipped meringues make a sweet treat for guests
- Our inspiring pink and brown wedding invitation
- I love outdoor weddings, but sometimes the tents can be a little... stark. Hanging festive fabrics or lanterns lends a lighthearted touch to your event. [Brides]
- These adorable Button Boutonnières are a great alternative to floral boutonnières and will last much longer
- This handmade Ring Pillow is a lovely inversion of our invitation
- Although we are working primarily with pale pinks, I wanted to include some brighter options like this Neapolitan centerpiece and striped table runner. Both compliment our original palate while adding an extra bust of colour.
I hope you enjoyed this week's Wedding Wednesday. Here's a sneak peak of Rebecca's beautiful board. Be sure to stop by Tastefully Entertaining for more fabulous finds!