Welcome back to Wedding Wednesday! Sorry for the lack of posts this week - I am working on some pretty cool projects that I can't wait to share with all of you! Until then, I must shroud my whereabouts in mystery. :) This week, Rebecca and I selected a lovely sage green and ivory lace wedding invitation for our inspiration boards.
- I couldn't resist using one of the latest designs from Monique Lhullier's Spring 2009 collection
- Delicate lace-like details on a cake of white
- Our inspiring invitation
- This bouquet from Martha Stewart features lush florals accompanied by real herbs (including sage, of course)
- Pretty lace and doily projects from the fabulously talented Sweet Paul
- These sage bridesmaid dresses with ivory sashes are simple and stunning
- Have guests sign in style using this gorgeous handmade sage guest book
- I love the slight metallic sheen on this ring pillow
- A romantic invitation deserves a romantic reception
- Personalized doilies make an adorable adornment for your reception (or a practical item to use as isle markers for the family & guests)
Be sure to stop by Tastefully Entertaining to see Rebecca's inspiration board. I am kind of in love with her bouquet and tabletop - very romantic! Here's a sneak peak.