After posting the Brown & Gold 50th Anniversary Party inspiration board last week, I received a few more reader requests. Reader kT wrote "...anything with navy and pink?". Unsure if this was for a wedding or a party, I decided to include details that would work well for both.
- Navy dress with ruched bodice
- Navy and pink monogrammed invitation
- Pink & Navy hair fascinator
- encourage guests to arrive in varying pinks to compliment your theme
- pink and navy blue stationery by boatman geller
- kissing couple via elizabethanne
- one of the many beautiful cakes by Cakes from Cambridge
- monogrammed pink napkins add a pop of color to your table
- a darling pink dress for your flower girl
- preppy pink and navy striped tie
- if you're planning the event for when the weather is warm, consider providing guests with flip flops for dancing
- bright pink flowers for your tables
- light pink lace dress with navy sash
- set a tabletop of blue for your elegant affair (original via InStyle Weddings)
kT, I hope this has helped to inspire your event! Of course, if you have a reader request, leave me a comment or feel free to send an email!