As I mentioned in yesterday's post, yellow has become a popular colour for weddings. For today's Wedding Wednesday post, Rebecca and I selected an elegant engraved yellow and brown invitation from Kate Spade. I love the retro nostalgia that brown and yellow inspire in addition to the cheerful tones yellow adds to an otherwise woodsy palate.
Clockwise from top left:
- bright yellow florals in vintage tin cans
- gorgeous linen pillow with a butter yellow ribbon
- yellow felt fascinator
- a sweet yellow tabletop
- handsome brown suite with yellow boutonniere
- delicious desserts from Amy Atlas
- the inspiring kate spade invitation
- lush florals [via brides]
I absolutely love Rebecca's selection for this week's Wedding Wednesday! Be sure to visit her blog to see her fabulous picks - like this incredible cake!
PS - Can't get enough yellow and brown? While skimming the blogs today, I noticed that Kathryn of Snippet & Ink put together a stunning marigold and brown inspiration board. Great minds think alike! ;)