Welcome once more to Wedding Wednesday! This week Rebecca of Tastefully Entertaining and I selected a gorgeous green and gold engagement party invitation - perfect for a late fall or holiday event. I have to admit, I was not sold on this colour combination until the inspiration board starting coming together. Now I have a new found appreciation for this glimmering palate.
- Vintage gilded plates would be perfect for appetizers and candies
- fettuccine with walnuts, zucchini ribbons, and pecorino romano (I'm making this for dinner tonight - yum!)
- Gathered emerald bubble dress [via Elizabeth Anne Designs]
- A green and gold Italian tabletop by Artfool
- Our inspiring invitation
- A handsome hunter tie
- Golden scrollwork is the perfect adornment for your cake
- A feathered fascinator from Oh, My Deer! [via snippet & ink]
- Green sapphire ring from erie basin
- Emerald Blossom necklace
- Golden flatware [via d*s]
- Glittering tabletops [via Southern Weddings]
Be sure to visit Tastefully Entertaining for Rebecca's take on today's green & gold engagement party. I am just in love with her board. It was hard to pick what I liked the most about it, but I have to say that her choice of dress and dessert - well, they take the cake!