Happy Wedding Wednesday! This week, Rebecca of Tastefully Entertaining and I selected a sophisticated grey and burgundy wedding invitation from William Arthur to inspire us. We are both absolutely enamoured with the colour grey this season so it was an appropriate choice. I think this color combination is great for late fall or winter as it incorporates both warm and cool tones.
Clockwise from top left:
- white chargers with silver plates on a tabletop of burgundy
- burgundy velvet boutonniere
- silver and maroon custom silkscreened ties
- make your escape in a classic car
- sweet silver favour boxes from d. sharp [via stem parties]
- adjustable custom-coloured bridesmaid dresses from twobirds
- calla lily boutonniere and blended bouquet
- our inspiring grey and burgundy wedding invitation
Be sure to visit Tastefully Entertaining to see Rebecca's stunning burgundy and grey inspiration board. Here's a taste of what she came up with this week. I loved the wrap front dress - it's both smart and seasonal.