This year, I set out to find attire that would really pop, that could easily add some life to the party-- after all, isn't the new year all about rebirth? When I stumbled across this stunning little number by ultra-talented designer Pamella Roland, I knew I had to build an inspiration board around it. While it's bright and bold, it also maintains a high-level of sophistication and class -- just what all of us stylish socialites need to celebrate a new year full of promise and positive possibilities.
Clockwise from top left:
- Exchange phone numbers in style with this elegant calling card -- FineStationery.com
- Classy cream coat for trips to and from the cab -- Jcrew
- Perfect your pout with this shimmering vanilla cake scented lip gloss by Philosophy -- Sephora
- Simple yet dazzling, these sparkling studs won't steal the show but will certainly help you shine -- Ralph Lauren
- A clutch with character by Yves Saint Laurent -- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Show-stopping style is stitched into every square inch of this stunning cocktail dress -- Pamella Roland