- Recruit your child to find the perfect gift for his or her teacher by asking them a few key questions. Selecting a gift with these things in mind will teach your child to make thoughtful gift choices:
- Does your teacher have a favorite color?
- Is there something he or she talks about liking a lot (favorite sports team, candy or pattern?)
- Is there anything he or she talks about needing more of (supplies)?
- Next, ask your child to help you wrap the gift and have him write a note to his teacher explaining why he chose the gift.
- Consider delivering the gift with your child after the school day is done. Though gifts are great, they can be an interruption during class and may get in the way of a morning routine.
Afraid your gift won't make the grade? Here are a few presents that are sure to please:
Clockwise from top left:
- Sensory Therapy stress relief lotion for the tough days -- Nordstrom
- This Vera Bradley personalized note set is a stylish alternative to post-it notes and college ruled paper -- FineStationery.com
- She can leave her mark on everything from books to graded papers with this personalized stamp -- FineStationery.com
- This sleek water bottle can be personalized with her monogram -- Pottery Barn
- Personalize movie tickets with a photo of your child -- AMC Theaters
- A mini-brewer desktop coffee maker will help to keep her energized throughout the day -- Keurig