Tips for taking a flawless holiday photo:
- The digital camera you use to take your photo should be at least 3 megapixels (this means that a camera phone will generally not suffice).
- Make sure that your camera is set to the highest quality setting.
- Make sure your camera’s digital zoom feature is turned off before taking a photo.
- If you are scanning an already printed photo, set the resolution of your scanner to 300 DPI or higher.
- Consider how your photo size and shape will correspond with the photo card design.
- Capturing your child’s personality is really the key. Choose a clear, vivid photo with good lighting and make sure the background is free of clutter.
- Always, always order extras. Inevitably, you’ll remember someone you forgot to account for after you place your order. It is so much easier to have a few cards left over after the Holiday season than to place a second order with no time to spare.
- Read your camera’s manual to learn more about how to create the best print-quality photo.