(This cost conscious celebration can be hosted for under $100. Though the theme revolves around lemons, it's sure to leave your guests with a sweeter outlook on life.)
- Whet their appetite for a good party with this mouthwatering citrus invitation -- FineStationery.com ($55 for 25)
- Decorate your table by placing a trail of lemons down the center of a simple white table cloth -- Image from Martha Stewart (approx. $20 for 20 lemons-- price varies by location)
- Serve classic lemonade, water with lemon and if your budget will allow, lemon drop martinis*-- Try this lemonade recipe from Martha Stewart or use a ready-made mix ($3.50 for Country Time at Safeway)
- Arrange a few lemon candy sticks in glasses and stagger them down the table -- The Candy Warehouse ($9)
- Fill small bowls with these gummy lemon slices and place throughout the room and down the table -- The Nut Factory ($9.90)
- Start the party off with a positive icebreaker. Ask each guest to list one thing they are thankful for as well as something that never fails to make them smile. This should set the tone for a happy party.