FSUKristi-- I'd be happy to share a few ideas! The color coral is interesting because it can go one of two ways-- orange or pink. Since orange and brown are such popular colors for fall parties, I decided to go with a pinkish coral for your inspiration board. Using candles and lanterns for lighting will help to give your party a dream-like quality and a touch of romantic elegance.
- Coral roses, candles and coral flower centerpiece, chocolate initial cakes (using your parents' initials), candlelit canopy table -- Martha Stewart
- Coral floral invitation by Bella Adorna or chocolate scroll invitation by San Lori Designs -- FineStationery
- Coral dress by DSquared -- Far Fetch
- Brown dress by Tadashi -- Nordstrom
- Space several decorative pedestal bowls full of luxurious truffles down the center of the main table -- Delia Online
- Food station table with floral centerpiece -- The Knot
- Decorative nest-like lantern -- Anthropologie
Are you looking for ideas for your next event? Leave a comment with your request, and I'll create an inspiration board just for you.