- An elegant, yet eye-catching derby hat -- The Derby Store
- Blue floral print dress -- Ann Taylor
- Horse shoe & silks handbag -- Sarah Marr
- Aluminum derby chip & dip tray -- The Derby Store
- Trophy cup ice bucket -- Jaf Gifts
- Jockey Silks invitation by Odd Balls -- FineStationery
- Serve the original mint julep recipe by Henry Clay -- Rooster Talk
Henry Clay's Mint Julep
2 oz Makers Mark Bourbon
Branch water/ Soda Water
8 to 10 Mint leaves
Place mint leaves, sugar and a small measure of bourbon in a glass.
Muddle with spoon. Half fill the glass with ice and gentle agitate the mixture.
Fill with remaining ice, add rest of bourbon and top off with soda water.
Garnish with fresh sprig of mint and a twist of lemon. Gently dust with sugar.