Thankfully, all is well and the little guy is in tip-top shape (whew!) Let's finish off this Friday with a toast to good health, good docs and a stress-free, fun weekend!
Here are a few cocktail recipes from the queen of delicious concotions, Rachel Ray. I hope that you'll be able to enjoy one this weekend in the company of good friends.
- 1/4 cup orange flavored liqueur (such as Triple Sec or Grand Marnier)
- 1/4 cup almond liqueur (such as Amaretto)
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 bottle Spanish sparkling wine (such as Frexinet Cordon Negro)
- 4 seedless grapes
Combine liqueurs and fruit in the bottom of a medium pitcher and lightly muddle. Fill pitcher with sparkling wine. Place a single grape in the bottom of each glass. The yeast on the grape skin will help retain some fizz in your drink. Spoon a bit of muddled berry from the pitcher into each Champagne glass then pour in the liquid. Serve immediately. Cheers!
- 1 lime, juiced, plus 2 lime slices, for garnish
- 2 scoops lemon sorbet
- 4 scoops lime sherbet
- 4 shots tequila
- 1/2 shot Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
Place all ingredients in blender and process on high. Pour into glasses and garnish with a round slice of lime.