My husband and I just purchased this Martha Stewart Bloomery rug* in lilac for our new home, and at first I was quite concerned that I was taking a too-bold step for our main living area. Thankfully, Decor 8 recently featured a few pages from talented interior designer Amanda Nisbet's online portfolio and I was happy to see that she is using lovely lavender and lilac accents in her work.
Lilac is such a soothing color and it has actually worked quite well for our color palette. Try adding a touch of this tranquil tone to your own home or office to create a peaceful, yet uplifting, atmosphere.
- Dusty lavender jersey knit top -- Neiman Marcus
- Tumbled trove cuff bracelet -- Anthropologie
- Lilac bordered calling card by Anna Griffin -- FineStationery.com
- Exquisite french country chair in lavender -- Neiman Marcus
- Leaf patterned note card by Vera Wang -- FineStationery.com
- Lavender scroll accent pillow -- Bedroom-Furniture.com