Woven from luxurious cotton pulp, this heavy weight card from Crane & Co. feels as luxurious as it looks. The satin, peacock blue ribbon combined with a regal monogram makes it appear as if it has come straight from a royal court, the perfect invitation for the day you marry your prince charming.
- Keep your color palette simple in calming creams and champagne, then add pops of majestic peacock blue as an accent color. Possible places to pick up the peacock blue include the wedding cake and sashes for the flower girls -- The Knot
- These cream colored feathers lighten up the atmosphere while also adding a touch of renaissance era charm -- The Knot
- Like the invitation, this monogram necklace shows family pride and would be an excellent gift for the groom to give his bride at the close of the ceremony -- Posh Jewels
- Ancient cathedrals are incredibly beautiful and would be a fitting place for your ceremony -- Canterbury Cathedral by Flickr user kurlvink
- A ball gown is a must for a modern fairytale wedding. This bride looks ravishing in Rivini (I love how she wears her hair down--quite romantic!) -- The Knot
- Finally, the invitation that built the board -- FineStationery.com