I have always adored the clever and stylish accessories that fill the barware department of any kitchen store. Almost all of my friends and family have, at one time or another, received “drinking” gifts from me; wine charms, novelty ice cube trays, exotic cocktail mixes and martini shakers. There seems to be no end to the chic beverage innovations that pack store shelves year after year. Because of this, I love the idea of a Stock The Bar party.
This gender-neutral theme would be ideal for a fun, co-ed bridal shower or engagement party. Include recipe cards with the invitations and invite guests to bring a copy of their favorite cocktail recipe for the happy couple. Cultivate an atmosphere of fun and celebration with colorful drink decorations and tasty finger foods. No matter what the season, this is a great way to toast the bride and groom.
- Retro Sippers Invitation from Inviting Company -- FineStationery.com
- Bacon & Onion Tartlets -- Design*Sponge
- Champagne Rimming Sugars -- Crate & Barrel
- Lemon Mint Marrakesh recipe -- CityFood.com
- High Five Low Five Drink Stirrers -- Hostess With the Mostess
- Citrus Sippers -- Amazon.com
- Mingling plate --Pottery Barn
- Recipe Cards from Exquisite Papers -- FineStationery.com