Grapes, for instance, tend to be thrown into the summer party spotlight. However, with the typical grape harvest time period in the northern hemisphere being between the months of August and October (with the grapes for some late harvest wines, like Reisling, harvested in mid to late autumn), this dazzling fruit is fabulously fit for a fall fete.
- To give your grape-themed party some fall flair, serve guests this mulled grape cider -- Taste of Home
- Grape tarts make for a sweet, yet savory, treat -- Martha Stewart
- Wear this gorgeous grape colored cocktail dress -- Ann Taylor
- For easy and effective centerpieces, place clusters of purple grapes in everything from silver bowls to glass hurricanes -- Project Wedding, County Living and Firefly Hill Designs
- Pour guests a glass of this medium bodied merlot to sip with the main course -- Wine Chief
- Use a simple, handwritten note to invite guests to a small dinner party (I love the grape colored ribbon on this card) -- FineStationery.com
- Cleanse your palate at the end of the meal with this gorgeous grape sorbet -- Martha Stewart