Van Gogh is a great artist to use for autumn parties-- while his Starry Night is simply beautiful, I've always thought it has a bit of an eerie undertone, making it a great theme for a spooky evening event.
- Host your party outdoors under a starry sky and hang this Starry Night canvas from a tree, on a fence or around your patio -- Overstock Art
- Select an invitation of navy blue and use a turquoise or yellow ink to set the color palette for your event -- FineStationery.com
- Make your centerpieces out of a selection of yellow marigolds -- Marigold and Mint Blog
- Hang these solar lights through the branches of the trees in your yard -- Stuff Junction
- Set the table with these unique yellow plates -- Micheal C. Fina
- Line several of these blue mosaic candle holders down the center of your table over a midnight-blue table runner -- Wildflowers WV