When it comes down to it, two months is really not all that long of a time to get in all of your decorating, shopping and Holiday party planning. So on a rather festive note, I'd like to kick off our Holiday party planning here at The Finer Things with a moss green and red inspiration board. Enjoy!
(By the way, FineStationery.com is currently offering 10% off all Holiday purchases-- but hurry--offer ends October 31!)
- Decorate your entryway in timeless style with a moss green garland and wreath -- Martha Stewart
- These red glass dishes paired with moss green goblets will help to make for a colorful tablescape -- Neiman Marcus and Michael C. Fina
- As hostess, don this moss green frock and wear a red satin hair accessory -- JCrew and Etsy Seller BeSomethingNew
- These glamorous moss green and red ornament trees will add the perfect amount of glitz to your party space -- Neiman Marcus
- For a festive centerpiece, pair moss with candles accented by red ribbon -- Naturally Inclined Blog
- Invite guests with this gorgeous moss green invitation by William Arthur -- FineStationery.com