"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do,
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage -
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'd look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two."
- Chorus to “Daisy Bell” composed by Harry Dacre
Inspired by the old lyrics, but with certain style, Bicycle Built for Two is the perfect wedding theme for a couple full of whimsy and joy.
- A tea-length gown allows the bride to easily peddle off with her groom -- Martha Stewart Weddings
- This delightful invitation shows off your whimsical theme without sacrificing elegance -- FineStationery.com
- This bicycle-built-for-two cake topper is a must-have for a pair of cyclists -- Wedding Planning Blog
- This lemon layer cake really puts the icing on your perfect wedding day -- Epicurious
- Decorate your venue with long strands of flowing ribbon, reminiscent of bicycle streamers -- Sash and Bustle Blog
- Display a wicker bicycle basket in lieu of a traditional card box -- REI
- This custom bicycle stamp adds extra flair to your wedding invitation envelope -- Zazzle
- A vintage inspired tandem bicycle is the perfect embellishment for your reception and doubles as a unique get-away vehicle for the newlyweds -- Schwinn