This Holiday, invite your friends and family to join you in the kitchen to bake up a few batches of your favorite recipe. You're sure to treasure the time together and each guest can leave with a batch of cookies to share with his/her household as a party favor.
(Also, be sure to check out Wilton's Holiday Cookie Tips page. It offers great icing recipes, decorating advice and more-- a wonderful resource for baking cookies!)
- Invite guests with this adorable Holiday cookie invitation -- FineStationery.com
- Focus on one cookie recipe to keep things simple and sweet. This cream cheese sugar cookie recipe is a deliciously delightful -- AllRecipes.com
- Provide a variety of cookie cutters for your guests to use including Holiday shapes like snowflakes, snowmen and Christmas trees -- Williams Sonoma
- Set out bowls and shakers full of edible cookie embellishments and cookie stencils for guests to use for decorating -- Wilton and Fancy Flours
- A cookie press is an easy way to create cookies in unique shapes and textures -- Crate and Barrel