Tip: Pass out champagne to your guests as you say your vows and schedule your ceremony so that the groom kisses his bride at the stroke of midnight.
- Hand out sparklers at the exit of your reception for a bright and beautiful photo opportunity -- Rocket Fireworks
- Have plenty of champagne on hand to celebrate the new year and your new life together -- Hotel Chatter
- Have your cake decorated with gold sparkle clusters -- Brides.com
- Stay away from overly sparkly gowns and opt for something simple and elegant to really shine -- The Knot
- Invite guests with this luxurious champagne toast invitation -- FineStationery.com
- Leave a bottle of unopened champagne at the table for each couple as a wedding favor. Top each bottle with a personalized tag expressing your gratitude -- The Knot & FineStationery.com
- Hang a regal, clock tower styled timepiece at your reception to set the tone for your event -- Bed Bath Store