If our ultrasound confirms that the baby is indeed a girl, I'd like to decorate the nursery in a palette of cotton candy pinks and blues with a very subtle beach theme. Our home is located in a water-oriented community, and the majority of our interior decor is a mixture of cream furniture, pale blues and plenty of bleached-white seashells. My son's room is decorated with sailboats, so "She Sells Seashells" certainly seems like the perfect theme for our darling baby girl.
- One of two matching arm chairs I painted white and reupholstered that will sit in a corner of the room -- (From my personal photos)
- Tissue paper pom-poms are so delicate and pretty-- I think they would look perfect hanging over our little one's crib -- Etsy Seller OrangeKisses
- Pink peonies are my favorite, so of course there will be a bouquet sitting on a side table or book shelf -- Target
- A white coral chandelier would make a lovely addition to the room -- Lighting New York
- This little girl's bedroom, which was featured on Spearmint Baby, gives a wonderful representation of how the two colors complement one another -- Spearmint Baby
- A matching coral lamp for the crib side table -- PoshTots
- Creamy white seashells are a must -- Shell Outlet