Warm up your winter (and give your friends a break from the blizzards) with a tropical-themed party filled with coconuts, palm trees, hibiscus flowers and fruity, frozen drinks.
- Invite guests with this tropical coconut cocktail invitation -- FineStationery.com
- Rent out a party space featuring an indoor pool at your local country club or an area hotel, and decorate it with palm trees and tropical flowers to make it feel more lush -- The Palace Malta
- Serve mango breeze cocktails and other fruity, frozen concoctions -- Rachael Ray
- The citrus and palm design on this Lilly Pulitzer plate makes it perfect for a tropical gathering -- FineStationery.com
- Request that guests come prepared with colorful cover-ups and swimsuits -- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Decorate your tables in vibrant colors of hot pink, lime green and orange, and provide each guest with a lei of their own -- Backyard Escapes
- Serve pineapple chicken kabobs as your main party dish -- Fruits.com