I was so delighted to find out that Lily of Lily Lemontree nominated The Finer Things for the Sunshine Award. With all the extra snow expected this afternoon, I can certainly use a little sunshine today and I'm sure you could all use a little, too! So, I've listed a few of my favorite new blog finds below-- they're sure to brighten your day and will certainly help you survive the snow-slump!
- Lily Lemontree: Writing to revive the charming arts, full of 1950s style and class
- Green Wedding Shoes: I just adore this wedding blog and the gorgeous real-wedding photos!
- Brunch at Saks: Wonderful interior decor and fashion coverage
- Poca Cosas: Fun and festive entertaining ideas
- Bits and Pieces by Stacy Claire Boyd: One of FineStationery.com's vendors, Stacy never fails to deliver fabulous stationery designs and her blog features everything from holiday crafts to adorable party ideas
- My Little Happy Place: A little slice of wonderful on the world wide web