Spring is all about the re-emergence of color in our natural surroundings, so when selecting your spring wedding color palette, be sure it's full of fun and lively hues.
- Have your wedding ceremony outdoors and tie your programs to the back of white chairs with colorful ribbon -- Brides.com
- Craft a moss pillow for your ring bearer to carry -- Martha Stewart
- Be sure to get photos of the bride and groom in a garden or flower field. I simply adore this image by talented photographer Jeremy Gilliam -- Jeremy Gilliam Photography
- Send guests this Vera Wang invitation. Accented with a blind-embossed floral pattern and tied off with a vibrant plum ribbon, it's sure to leave a lasting impression -- FineStationery.com
- For favors, present guests with bags of tulip bulbs or else use these adorable paper tulip place cards (a single bulb sits in the bottom of each tea-lite sized vase for the guest to take home) -- Brides.com & Martha Stewart
- Finally, if having the ceremony at a church with a brightly colored door, be sure to get a photo of the bride and groom standing outside -- Brides.com