- While admiring your little peanut, party-goers can munch on yummy peanut butter sandwich cookies -- Martha Stewart
- Dress the bouncing baby for the occasion in this adorable elephant onesie -- Gymboree
- This elephant shaped teapot is perfect for serving warm beverages and will look lovely on your table -- Heliotrope
- Invite guests to join in the fun by sending this blue striped elephant invitation -- FineStationery.com
- Keep the decor simple by hanging striped and polka-dotted pennants, reminiscent of the circus, in your party space -- Restoration Hardware
- This carved wooden teether is a great gift for the baby. Although, I have to admit that when I first saw it, I thought it would make a perfect napkin ring! -- Etsy seller littlesaplingtoys
Little Peanut Sip and See
A Sip and See is a lovely way to show off your newest addition to family and close friends. The event can be held in your own home for comfort, and the decor should be simple and easy - after all, new parents are sure to be quite busy! For an event that is big on style, consider an elephant theme when introducing your little peanut.