My husband became instantly attached to the name, and while I'm still not 100% sold, I can't help but think of how cute it would be to dress her in preppy paisley prints. I just adore the paisley pattern when used with bright cheery colors like aqua, kelly green and pink-- especially for the summer time!
The paisley pattern has been used to symbolize life, love, royalty and eternity throughout the generations and has also been used as a symbol of holiness and aesthetic beauty-- how is that for a name meaning?
- Paisley note card -- FineStationery.com
- Pink and aqua pillows -- Making it Lovely Blog
- Pink paisley headband -- Etsy seller SugarChicBaby
- Nina tunic top by Lilly Pulitzer -- Splash of Pink
- Paisley rug by Pottery Barn Kids -- Ebay
- Smocked paisley dress in aqua and green -- Cookies Kids
- Paisley lamp -- Posh Tots
- I love the embossed paisley pattern fabric in this super soft baby blanket -- Blankee Couture
- A paisley print frame for the nursery wall -- Target