- Create parasol topiaries or stick opened umbrellas into several different sizes of foam spheres and hang them around your venue -- DIY Parasol Topiary instructions via Hostess with the Mostess
- These paper umbrella inspired invitations are perfect for a backyard barbecue or summer kickoff bash -- FineStationery.com
- These mini umbrellas are bright in color and feature fun summer fruit designs. Scatter them on the bar for guests to add to their colorful cocktails -- FineStationery.com
- Display place cards in a unique way by sticking paper umbrellas through them and stringing them in a row between the branches of a tropical tree or plant -- Divine Party Concepts
- Cocktail umbrella luminaries are perfect for outdoor parties, or lighting a walkway to your front door. If your party is during the day, skip the candles and fill these decorated jars with sweets -- DIY Cocktail Umbrella Lantern instructions via Pom Pom Emporium
May 14, 2010
Not just for your drink...
Paper cocktail umbrellas have always been a must-have summer party accessory. This season, utilize these party parasols by taking them beyond the cocktail glass and incorporating them into your decor.