- Decorate the party space with simple stoplights made from craft paper-covered boxes -- Jolly Mom blog
- Make a pit stop for a piece of raceway inspired cake, making sure to serve the birthday boy's slice on a personalized race car plate -- Cake Journal and FineStationery.com
- Refuel between games by sipping on juice poured from a (new) gasoline tank -- Maddycakes Muse blog
- Snack on stoplight fruit skewers -- Poca Cosas blog
- Turn a hallway or porch into a race track with black cloth and tape, lining the way with parking cones and stoplights -- Jolly Mom blog
- A checkered flag invitation and race car address label set the scene for a day at the races -- FineStationery.com
May 3, 2010
Start Your Engines!
Ready, set, go! With the Indianapolis 500 coming up at the end of this month, you're sure to come in first place by throwing a race car themed birthday party for your little speed racer. Give kids the green light for fun with race day details and fast-paced games.