This invitation by Ellie Mim’s is so cheerful and bright – wouldn’t it be lovely to use as a baby shower invitation? The floral and gingham patterns are delightful, while the mix of aqua, red, pink and yellow create a color palette that is so energetic. Using this invitation as inspiration, host a summer afternoon baby shower that is blooming with pretty laid-back style.
- Opt for an outdoor setting, choosing a covered porch or garden for seating. Decorate simply with fabric bunting and plenty of comfy cushions -- Country Living
- Set a large glass drink dispenser full of refreshing lemonade on a table with mason jars to sip from -- Pottery Barn
- Cupcakes with creamy icing in red wrappers look darling when placed in a white cupcake tower -- The Knot
- Fill antique milk glass vases with soft yellow blooms and place them around the party space -- The Knot
- Miniature jars of jam topped with red gingham cloth make adorable favors. Place them on the table next to red chargers for a pop of color -- The Knot
- These colored milk glass and floral centerpieces are whimsical, and will brighten up the tabletop -- County Living
- Mount seating cards to a board covered in a printed fabric, and accent them with tiny buttons -- The Knot