Today’s post is inspired by Invitation 1, which is a fun black bordered kate spade invitation with tiny white polka dots, a thin gold border, and a bright green envelope liner.
- Bridesmaids will look chic in a bright green dress, and can dance the night away in a pair of cute black and white polka-dotted heels -- Dress by J.Crew and shoes by kate spade
- The bride will look beautiful when twirling around the dance floor in a tea-length polka-dotted dress -- Michelle Roth
- Fresh white tulips with bright greens wrapped in a black and white polka-dotted ribbon will look so sharp as the bridal bouquet -- Brides
- Dress the reception table with bold place settings in black, white and gold. You can incorporate the polka dot theme with your linens -- Brides
- A candy display is always a hit for guests! Choose assorted candies in bright green colors to make a statement -- Amy Atlas Events
- The groom will look smashing in a tailored black tuxedo and a gold bow tie. Add a polka-dotted scarf to his pocket for flair -- Brides
- Pull the gold border from the invitation to use as design inspiration for your wedding cake -- The Knot
Be sure to check out next Thursday's post for a wedding inspired by Invitation 3!