Love to entertain? Check out these five fabulous tips for entertaining in style, adapted from Society Social:
1. Always have bubbly on hand for an impromptu celebration or gathering.
2. Utilize fresh flowers and simple glass jars for a festive environment. Don't overlook grocery store flowers -- simply rearrange in your own vessels!
3. Create a personalized menu and present each guest with one at their place setting.
4. Be eco-conscious and chic by using real linen napkins in lieu of paper. Your table settings will look high end!
5. No matter the occasion or time of day, have appetizers available for guests. Even simple nibbles like cheese and crackers, chocolate, fruit, or gourmet popcorn will aid in creating a great atmosphere.
I'd like to add just one more entertaining tip to the mix...
6. Kick-off your event in style with a fantastic invitation. Choose a look that suits your style, and will heighten the guest's excitement even before the party officially starts!