- A baby's breath bouquet is simple yet breathtaking, and the bride's ruby red lips are a nice accent to the Americana theme -- Kiss the Groom
- A country estate provides the perfect setting for an American wedding, be sure to hang a large flag from the barn -- AltaModaBridal
- Send guests this navy invitation by William Arthur to set the tone for a classic event -- FineStationery.com
- Dress the children in the wedding party all in white -- Stausburg via Southern Bride
- Allow the groom to wear a fitted navy sports coat and white polo for a relaxed, yet classic, style -- Ralph Lauren
July 27, 2012
An American Wedding
To celebrate the Olympics opening ceremony, today we proclaim our pride for the red, white and blue with an American wedding inspiration board. Perfect for the ultra-patriotic pair, or simply those who adore classic American style, this wedding captures the American spirit and celebrates our beautiful homeland.