- Send guests this Taupe Pine Invitation by Jasmine & Woo -- FineStationery.com
- Find a barn that suits your style-- this shingled barn is a unique choice -- Country Living
- Choose a mason jar cocktail as your signature drink for the evening -- Celebrations.com
- Accent with rustic details like this wheat boutonniere and a flannel shirt for the bride for after-the-ceremony festivities -- Etsy Seller Fruits of the Forest and Pinterest
- Decorate the inside of the barn with hanging mason jars, or twinkly lights --Weston Red Barn Farm
A barn is the perfect setting for a rustic, yet elegant affair. These rugged structures, accented with the luxe details of an ultra-formal event, make a stunning backdrop for wedding photos and offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere for guests. Wrap the rafters in twinkly lights and decorate with fresh and creamy accents for an event that is classically country.