With the guests of honor both being nature lovers, a love birds theme seemed like the perfect fit for the event!
- The couple's closest family and friends were invited to the party which was held at a wine bar in Brooklyn.
- For dessert, guests enjoyed chocolate mousse cake from D'Orsi's Bakery in Port Reading, New Jersey.
- To continue with the nature theme (and because the couple both enjoy cooking), potted herbs were given as favors.
- The table was decorated with pretty blue hydrangeas to match the restaurant decor.
- This invitation by Inviting Company matched the theme perfectly! (FineStationery.com)
- As part of the gift to the couple, each guest brought one of these Boatman Geller recipe cards filled in with their favorite food or cocktail recipe. They placed the cards in a birdcage as they arrived and the cards were later organized into a recipe box and presented to the bride-to-be.