- I used to love the iconic canvas tote for summer packing, until it became impossible to get it completely clean and sand free. Now I prefer a Longchamp Le Pliage Tote -- foldable, nylon and water-resistant, this bag is the perfect, easy-to-clean solution for carrying drinks, bathing suits and lotion! (Plus it has a zipper at the top which is so very helpful when bending over to pick up a toddler-- say goodbye to spilled contents!) -- Longchamp
- Whoever came up with these sunscreen towelettes is an absolute genius! Easy application and no more excess lotion goop-- perfect for my littlest guy. -- MD Moms via Diapers.com
- Keep the kids shaded and sitting pretty with these adorable folding chairs with matching umbrella by Pottery Barn Kids.
- Be prepared for making new friends with Mama Calling Cards! Simply personalize with your child's name and your phone number for easy info swapping and playdate coordination. Sailboat card by Boatman Geller via FineStationery.com.
- A pretty, one-piece suit keeps you stylish and comfortable -- Ted Baker London
May 21, 2013
Mama Summer Must-Haves
This summer I'll be toting around three little ones, ages 1 to 5. From the beach to the pool to the zoo to the playground, we have a lot of exploring to do! Here are a few of my favorite summer must-have items-- sure to keep our summer easy, breezy and fun for all!
Posted by Jessica @ The Finer Things at 12:58 PM