Writing a thank you note after an interview is a great way to set yourself apart from the rest. Here are a few tips for writing a note that will leave a lasting impression:
- Dress to Impress! - Select simple and sophisticated stationery. A note that feels substantial will help you put your best foot forward.
- Cover the Basics - Begin by thanking your interviewer for the opportunity to meet with them.
- Compliment Them - Was the office in a beautiful location? Did it seem like a great working environment? A fantastic team to work with? Tell them how you feel!
- Be confident! - Say that it was wonderful to learn more about the position and reiterate that you feel that you would be the perfect fit for the job.
- Close with Optimism - Thank them again and say you look forward to hearing from them.