Summer is well on its way, and that means sunshine, vacation, and time with friends and family. To start the season off right, host a margarita themed cocktail party. Invite guests into your home or backyard with simple yet bright party décor and tasty drink to match! This party theme is great for adult birthdays, engagement parties, bridal showers, or no special occasion at all!
Who doesn’t love a margarita? Whether frozen or on the rocks, the sweet yet sour taste is a refreshing cocktail that cools us off on those hot summer days. So grab the limes and salt shaker, and celebrate the summer.
- Set the stage for your cocktail party theme with invitations that elude to your theme: Margarita Invitation by Squash U
- Party decorations for a summer event can be kept simple, considering the beauty of summer weather. Dress your tables in vibrant green and pinks to keep on theme. This pink and green table setting is a great example, and the paper green lanterns are excellent for extra lighting at night: So Chic Décor
- Keep the table settings fun and simple with vibrant colors. This fresh floral cocktail in an oversized acrylic margarita glass, accented with lime and straw, is an unforgettable centerpiece decoration that will keep the party going: Margarita Bouquet by 1800Flowers.com
- Keep the guests snacking with fun appetizers. Salsa, guacamole, and tortilla chips are a classic and easy snack to keep guests happy. For dessert, we suggest these mini no-bake margarita pies. They are on theme and super easy to prepare: No-Bake Margarita Pie Recipe by Celebrations.com
- Send guests home with a gift that reminds them of the fun they had at your event. These DIY salt scrubs are a great party favors, and easy to make with household ingredients that may already be in your home: Salt Scrub Favors by Hostess with the Mostess
- Serve drinks in colorful cups. These cups are dishwasher safe and can be used all summer long: See You Later Wine Glasses by Lilly Pulitzer
What are you celebrating this summer? Share with us how you plan on celebrating!