What are the two things men love most (aside from their loving family & friends of course)? Beer & bacon! This Sunday, make sure you serve your dad, grandpa, and any "father" figure in your life food that they've been dreaming about, but didn't know existed.
Celebrations.com offers hundreds of recipe ideas for every occasion. We've gathered our favorites for the most scrumptious day filled with beer and bacon goodness! From breakfast to dessert, these recipes are sure to please everyone.
1. To start the day off on a sprited note, try these Belgium beer waffles. Paired with a great cup of coffee and freshly squeezed juice, these waffles make the perfect food for breakfast in bed. Belgium Beer Waffles by Celebrations.com
2. Using casual ingredients like beer and bacon doesn't have to mean the dish can't be more refined. Incorporating more gourmet ingredients like artichokes can make this dish more enticing to even the pickiest eater. Beer Artichoke and Ham Risotto by Celebrations.com
3. Spend the afternoon watching dad's favorite sports game on the couch, and snack on some finger-licking appetizers. Step up your snacking game with bacon wrapped pretzels. The mixture of the candied bacon with the salty pretzel is a great salty-sweet combination. They are super easy to make and can be mixed up in different variations for a new recipe every time! Candied Bacon Wrapped Pretzels by Celebrations.com
4. When 5 o'clock hits, it's time to make cocktails. Dad will be so impressed when you mix up this Bacon Melon-tini. Use a candied bacon bit as a garnish for an added special touch. It's bacon, not stirred! Bacon Melon-tini Cocktail by Celebrations.com
5. End the bacon and beer madness with a sweet and savory dish that looks as good as it tastes. Switch up pie crust for candied bacon and create a truly modern American apple pie for dessert. You can never go wrong with applewood smoked bacon and maple syrup! Bacon Apple Pie by Celebrations.com
What recipes will you try this weekend?