Do you have a photo that you would love to see turned into a beautiful piece of artwork? Enter our contest for a chance to win!
JUNE 9TH-15TH: Visit the Voting Gallery where Facebook Fans can vote once a day on their favorite photo. Voting ends June 15th at 11:59pm EDT!
FineStationery.com® #MyBestMoment Photo Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.1. PROMOTION PERIOD: FINESTATIONERY.COM® #MyBestMoment Photo Contest (hereinafter the "Contest") begins on 12:01 a.m. EDT on June 2, 2014, and ends at 11:59 pm EDT on June 15, 2014. (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be broken down into two stages. The First Stage will be the Entry Period where entries will be accepted and will start at 12:01 am EDT on June 2, 2014 and end at 11:59 pm EDT on June 8, 2014 (the “Entry Period”). The Second Stage will be the Voting Period where the eligible entries will be voted upon and will start at 12:01 am EDT on June 9, 2014 and will end at 11:59 pm EDT on June 15, 2014 (the “Voting Period”).
2. Entry Details
2.1 HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and must have or open an account on Facebook.com to participate in the Contest. Entrants are to submit a photo that represents a great or best moment in their life.
One Entry per person, two ways to Enter:
a) Go the FineStationery.com® Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/FineStationery fill out the entry form and upload your photo.
b) Upload a photo via Instagram with hashtag #MyBestMoment as well as @finestationery and @carriebeth_art, and then go to the FineStationery.com® Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/FineStationery and fill out the entry form.
2.2 Publication: You agree and understand that you are submitting your Entry on a non-confidential basis, and agree that if accepted Sponsor may publish your Entry, but Sponsor is under no obligation to accept or publish your entry.
2.3 Representations: You Represent and Warrant (i) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) the Entry is a) original to you and you are the sole owner, creator, inventor and/or author of the Entry or b) you have the all the rights, powers, permissions and/or authority to use and allow Sponsor to use the photo, images, names and other information that may be on the Entry iii) you grant Sponsor the exclusive right to use of the Entry in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries on its website, (iv) you grant Sponsor any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances to use the Entry; (v) use the Entry will not infringe the rights of any third parties (including copyright, trademark, rights of likeness, rights of privacy and rights of publicity), and that you have all rights and permissions necessary for Sponsor’s use of the Entry; (vi) you have full right and authorization to submit the Entry and that no other person or entity has or shall have any right, title or interest in or to the Entry; and (vii) the Entry has not been used, or permitted to be used, for publically available commercial purposes, including but not limited to advertisements; and (viii) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from any use of the Entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. You also agree that you will not use, or allow someone else to use, the Entry for publically available commercial purposes, including, but not limited to advertisements.
2.4 Entry Content Restrictions:
- The Entry must be a photo you have taken or a photo you have all rights, title, licenses and permissions to use as an Entry in the Contest, pursuant to these Official Rules.
- You must have the permission to uses the images, names and likenesses of any and all individuals in any photo that is your Entry. If any of the individuals are under the age of majority in your state then you must have their parent’s permission. Permission must be to use and enter the photo and also to allow Sponsor to use the photo in any advertising pursuant to section.
- The Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
- We are a family friendly company so each Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where submission is created.
3. HOW TO VOTE:
a. Entries will be posted at https://www.facebook.com/FineStationery for voting during the Voting Period.
b. You must first “Like” the FineStationery.com® Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FineStationery
c. Cast your vote for the most heart warming entry
d. You may vote once a day.4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) One (1) Winner will receive a) a custom portrait illustration from artist Carrie Beth Taylor of the winning entry and b) $200 Gift Certificate to FineStationery.com®. The total ARV of the all prizes are $600 USD.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Prize will be awarded to the Entry that receives the highest percentage of votes at the end of the Voting Period.
5.1 ONLINE VOTING TO DETERMINE THE WINNER. One (1) Prize Winner will be determined from among the eligible submissions according to the highest percentage of visitor votes received. In the event of a tie vote, Sponsor will make the final determination on Prize winner. All Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by email address provided upon entry. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable6. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winner releases Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account of the entrant. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter Contest are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on Facebook.com. Employees and families of Fine Stationery, Inc. (“Sponsor”) their parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
8. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, visit the link below from 6/20/2014 through 7/31/14 on: http://blog.finestationery.com/2014/05/mybestmoment-photo-contest.html
9. SPONSOR & ADMINITRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is Fine Stationery, Inc., Attn: #MyBestMoment Photo Contest, 201 West 14th Street, Suite 200, Wilmington, DE 19801.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER FINE STATIONERY, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTSING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OFOPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRIZE OR THE ARV OF THE PRIZE SETFORTH HEREIN.
11. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OFNEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2014 Fine Stationery, Inc.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion.